The profession of pastry: experience, passion and modernity
The employment market increasingly calls for a return to professions linked to craftsmanship, artisans and creativity, and certainly the pastry chef asserts themselves in one of the professions that are able to express these characteristics at the highest level.
Joining CAST Alimenti high level training programs means relying on an experience of over 20 years and over 30,000 hours of practical training, which has enabled hundreds of young people to find qualified job in the pastry arts sector.
The course has been designed to provide in a short time and with a teaching methodology of maximum effectiveness, excellent results in terms of knowledge, manual skills and professional techniques, essential and indispensable requirements to propose to the employment market.
Great attention is paid to practical activities, manual skills and work organization, thanks to the continuous support in the classroom of masters and teachers of the highest degree, in laboratories equipped with the most modern equipment and technologies. To this is we add personalized training in carefully selected laboratories, accompanied by diligent care and attention towards the students and their personal professional attitudes.
There will be in-depth meetings with the great masters and specialized field trips in order to keep up with the times, to understand new products and new commercial formulas.
• Making a wide range of pastry products, classic and modern, using the techniques of the great masters.
• Manage your work in an autonomous and efficient way, thanks to hours of practice and simulation of an actual work enviromìnment.
• Understanding the most advanced equipment and their correct use.
- 16 weeks in the classroom
- 16 weeks of internship in an Italian company
- 3 days of final exams
The course is addressed to
Anyone who want to learn or perfect the craft of the profession in pastry arts, acquire manual skills and understand the organizational and management aspects of a laboratory and the business industry. It is not essential to have previous experience in the pastry industry. Number of participants per edition: maximum 16.
Eligibility to join CAST Alimenti programme in Italy
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Send personal resume;
- Must have A2 level (basic level) in Italian language (for better understanding of Italian Culinary & creating wider job opportunity);
- Must have good communication skills in English language;
- Must be highly motivated to start a career in food & beverage industry;
- Eager to learn another foreign language and the life style.
- Attendance certificate (5 stars to the most deserving)
- HACCP certificate
- Certificate of safety in the workplace
- Certificate of skills acquired EQF (European Qualifications Framework) issued by the Lombardy Region and valid throughout Europe for the profile of pastry chef Level EQF: 3
Terms and Conditions and schedules
The course is offered in 16 weeks full time, generally from Monday to Friday (8.30-17.00 ca). Educational field trips and supplementary lessons can also take place on Saturday. Training in the classroom will be followed by 16 weeks of internship and a subsequent return to school to take the final exams.
The registration fee includes:
- Participation in all practical activities including, theoretical lessons, demonstrations, didactic exercises, handouts and cookbooks;
- Expert Professors, selected by CAST Alimenti among the best Italian specialists in the culinary business;
- Utilization of hi-tech classes and/or labs, fully provided with the most advanced technical tools and equipment;
- CAST Alimenti Staff’s support all along the Course;
- All necessary ingredients;
- Kit of personal professional utensils;
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee break during the course period;
- Three professional jackets, a pair of trousers, an apron and a shoulder bag with the CAST Alimenti brand;
- Attestation of attendance, HACCP, Certificate of safety in the workplace;
- Certificate of skills acquired EQF (European Qualifications Framework) issued by the Lombardy Region and valid throughout Europe for the profile of Pastry Chef - Level EQF: 3;
- Reserved access to the section of the website dedicated to job offers;
- Reception services, tutoring and VISA release documentation.
The registration fee does not include:
- Air fares, travel insurance, pocket money;
- Accommodation and evening meals during the course period, accommodation and meals during the internship;
- VAT Italian tax (+22%);
- Tutoring outside lesson time;
- Transfers from / to the airport of arrival / departure;
- Daily transfers from / to CAST Alimenti.
The payment of the entire fee is foreseen in 5 instalments without interest (down payment + 4 successive instalments).
Where to stay
To respond seriously and reliably to those who need to stay near the school, CAST Alimenti has set up a series of agreements with accommodation facilities in the area (hotels, B&B and apartments) at discounted rates. Contact us
The CAST Alimenti Education Office is in charge of keeping contacts, drafting the Convention and opening the Individualized Training Project, constantly monitoring the progress of the experience through the figure of the tutors. The service can be activated based on compliance with the requirements of the contractual clauses (see contractual clauses at the time of registration).
Registration is limited. Classes are set with no more than 16 participants. To register you must register on the website, fill in the online registration form and pay a deposit (by credit card or bank transfer). The course will confirm once the minimum number of studetns has been achieved. For more information contact CAST Alimenti at +390302350076, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Why choose CAST Alimenti
- For its history: we were born in 1997.
- For his Faculty composed of professionals of the trade and great highly qualified teachers.
- For the possibility of immediate integration into the world of work thanks to a solid network of contacts with the world of work and the Job Placement service reserved for those who attend school.
- Because it is the school of world champions.
- For international training and exchange projects.
Are you not convinced yet?
Contact us to receive more information or to organize an individual and personalized visit to the school.Contact us