For the completion of the enrollment to the courses it is necessary for CAST Alimenti to receive regular documentation (indicated below), and for the payments to CAST Alimenti (indicated below), CAST Alimenti expresses its consent to the registration, which is remitted to the total discretion of CAST Alimenti.
The documentation required is as follows:
- registration form duly completed (via an online procedure from the website www.castalimenti.it or, alternatively, a different method identified jointly)
- payment to CAST Alimenti of the registration fee or in any case of a deposit of 30%
- copy of the identity card
- copy of the tax code
- copy of any residence permit / entry visa to Italy
- curriculum vitae with photo ID of the candidate.
The activation of the courses is left to the total discretion of CAST Alimenti.
It is possible to enroll in courses or seminars as follows:
To register for courses online it is first necessary to register on the site, choose the course and add the desired edition to the cart. At this point it is possible to proceed with the payment of the deposit, choosing between bank transfer or credit card.
Different method identified jointly with CAST Alimenti
Please note: enrollment in the course implies acceptance of the following contractual clauses
It is possible to request more information by calling + 39 030.2350076 ext-6. An operator will answer from 8.00 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.30.